ANGEL ON TV
PRODUCER/PRESENTER: IMAOBONG UDO
DURATION: 10PM – 11PM
TARGET AUDIENCE: ADULTS (ABOVE 18+)
Angel on TV: A live phone in programme focuses on Relationships and other issues that pertain to it.
- Mending broken hearts
- Mending broken marriages
- Giving hope to all
- According all an opportunity to excel and enjoy life
In addition to this, Angel is also associated with the following:
1. The Angel Magazine
Angel Magazine is a high quality magazine that features Fashion/Style, Pulse/Event, Health, Interviews etc.
The Talk to Angel segment of the magazine deals with the issues people have in their relationship.
2. Ladies Night Out:
This Bimonthly fun-filled programme, for Ladies, accords them opportunities to share problems. The programme features experienced and professional Speakers, who interact with attendees and encourage them to see the brighter side of life.
3. Angel Akwa Ibom Anniversary Queen(AAQ) pageant
The vision of AAQ is to bring out the Angel in every Akwa Ibom woman.
How is this achieved:
- The need to stay healthy and work smart
- The Akwa Ibom Food: To remind and encourage our would be wives (girls) to remember how to cook and serve our Akwa Ibom Delicacy.
- The Culture again is enhanced in AAQ by teaching our women to dance and dress to portray the Akwa Ibom Heritage.
4. Cancer Awareness Campaign
The whole essence of life is to be happy.
Every month, Angel sends a minimum of 20 women for free check ups for cervical cancer and breast cancer.
We are on a mission to salvage women who out of shame, hide their ailments and die.
Remember- A PROBLEM SHARED IS A PROBLEM HALVED.