Sir. Effiong Effiong, The Director in Charge of Finance & Supplies Directorate in Akwa Ibom Broadcasting Corporation was born 24th April, at Nkuot Ikot Akpaisak in Ikono Local
Government Area, Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria.
He began his academic pursuit with a Primary Education at Ekori Group P.C.N school , Odukpani LGA, Cross River State in 1972. He holds a BSc Accounting and an MBA both from University of Uyo.
He is a member of many professional bodies including:
i) Fellow Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (FCNA)
ii) Practicing Member/Fellow-Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (FCTI)
iii) Fellow Chartered Institute of Public Administrator of Nigeria (FCIPAN)
iv) Fellow Institute of Accounting Executive of Nigeria (FIAEN)
He holds various positions/appointment such as: –
• The Director in Charge of Finance & Supplies Directorate in Akwa Ibom Broadcasting Corporation
• Vice Chairman, Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN), Akwa Ibom State Branch
• Public Relation Officer, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), Uyo & District society
• State Coordinator, for Nigerian College of Accountancy (the training arm of ANAN)
He has been awarded with:
• Distinguished Financial Administrator of the year by Institute of Accounting Executive of Nigeria (1996)
He is married with (6) six children