THE TELEVISION SERVICE
The Television Service, with the slogan, “The Ultimate in Television Broadcasting” transmits with a capacity of 25kilowatts on channel 45UHF and Effective Isotropic Radiated Power (EIRPO) of about half a million watts(500kw).
Reception reports show that the station is widely received with active audience cutting across all age brackets and socio-economic groups. This makes AKBC-TV the real “Ultimate in Television Broadcasting” and gateway to eastern markets and beyond.
The programme’s policy has the people at the centre, giving exposure to Regional Culture, taste and Characteristics while at the same educating, informing, enlightening, and entertaining.
Based on this dynamic programme policy , the Programme Directorate has designed exciting programmes to meet the taste of the numerous viewers thereby providing a receptive atmosphere for effective marketing communication.
Transmission is 24hours daily with prime viewing time of 6:00am to 10:00pm. This has created a very attractive morning programme belt with popular and exciting programmes that has become a must watch to our teeming viewers. The morning belt presents yet a new window for advertisers to reach their target audience.
These popular, interesting and revealing programmes include:
1. AM 45: A morning live magazine programme that features discussions, drama sketches, music, interviews and soon.
2. ICT World: An Information Technology programme.
3. Youth Corner: for young generation
4. Angel on TV: A live phone-in programme that enables the audience to share real life experiences of relationship etc.
5. Music Alive: A live music entertainment programme that showcases talents in different genres.
6. Reflections: an audience participatory programme directed to the youths aimed at correcting the ills of the society.
7. Asuama: A drama programme in our local dialect that portrays contemporary society and boardroom polities in Government and Private enterprises
8. Menu 45
9. Night Bliss
10. Studio 45
And a host of other programmes which are all open for sponsorship.
You can contact the Marketing Directorate (email@example.com ) for
Packaged independently produced programmes that meet acceptable standards
are also accepted.
The Technical Department is manned by well qualified and committed staff to ensure hitch free transmission at all times and the Marketing Directorate is sufficiently staffed with experienced and effective client’s service Management.
THE TELEVISION SERVICE